The Strategic Framework for the Development of the University Estate was approved by the Council and the General Board on 7th November 2016 (click here to see the Reporter Notice):
- Strategic Framework for the Development of the Estate 2016 (internal access only, a public version will be available here shortly)
The Strategic Framework has been prepared under the governance of the University’s Estates Strategy Committee.
The framework seeks to ensure that the University estate supports the University’s mission by developing and managing the estate so that it will:
- be an expression of the University’s academic excellence, with high quality places and services, in order to contribute to the University’s and the City’s competitive advantage;
- support productivity by delivering a positive experience for students and staff;
- be developed sustainably;
- deliver value for money, and generate additional income, to improve the University’s financial position.
The framework will be reviewed after an initial period of two years.