Estate Management has responsibilty for specific areas of safety management including the control of asbestos, and the provision of advice and guidance on fire safety. Close links are established with the University's Safety Office ensuring a complimentary service is provided for the whole organisation.
The documents below outlines the policy and procedures in place within Estate Management to meet the requirements of the University Health & Safety Policy. Further information is also available on the University's Safety Office website.
- EM Health and Safety Policy
- EM Health and Safety Working Groups (internal access only)
- EM Executive Safety Committee Terms of Reference (internal access only)
- EM ESC Meeting Notes 16 January 15
- EM ESC Meeting Notes 7 July 15
- EM ESC Meeting Notes 9 November 15
- EM ESC Meeting Notes 16 May 16
- EM ESC Meeting Notes 11 October 16